Monday, May 17, 2010

May 10th, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

So not much has changed since I talked to you last night and emailed on Wednesday ha-ha, but I Loved talking to you!! It was so cool to hear Bekah sing the ABC's. She sounds like she is growing up so fast and so does Brinton. I think they will be the most interesting ones to meet when I come back. It will even take some getting used to play with kids again. We aren't allowed to hold kids or obviously be alone with them as missionaries. Some times it’s hard not to because they jump on you and run around all the time. I wish the rules were different actually.

This week has definitely been eventful with moves and Mothers' Day. I really like my new area, Taunton, and my companion, Elder Bien, is really cool. We get along well and have a lot in common actually. The ward is supportive and excited about missionary work. Their excitement is increasing as well which is good. Elder Quinton L. Cook is coming to the Bristol Stake conference which will be really cool and we just found out that he is going to be speaking to our whole mission as well just the day before. I think it will all happen in two weekends.
I love you guys and hope you week is great. Send me more pics of the house if you can... and everyone. It’s relay cool to see pictures of what’s going on. I think everything should be normal with pdays for the next few weeks, so I'll talk to you next Monday!

Love,

Elder Kade Karges

No comments: