Monday, April 20, 2009

Aprl 20th, 2009

HEY!

To answer your questions first, yes moves is at the end of April and yes I will probably move. Moves is one week from this Thursday which means I won’t be able to Email next Monday. If I move, it will probably be late Thursday by the time I get to e-mail. Mothers' Day is the 3rd week of May? or 2nd? I can’t remember. I will let you know how the phone call will work. We might just use our mobile again, but I'll have to wait and see what my number will be. Depending on the area I might go to a member’s home or find some other way to make the phone call.

Wow that’s really cool to hear that Greg is a Zone Leader. We do keep regular communication, I just didn’t know that. I get pretty regular letters from him and try to write back as much as I can. He is better at it than me though. He told me He thought he was going to go back to Bolivia, but I can see why he would have mixed feelings about it.

The work is going great. We had a really good week. Joelle is excited to be baptized on Saturday. We saw her alot this week. She came with us to a baptism in South Hampton on Friday and to the Temple on Saturday, plus we taught her a few times. Ashley is gone. Apparently he went to a hearing of some kind and never came back.... on the bright side we have a new investigator that is going to be baptized on May 23rd! His name is Pete Buchanan and he was referred by the member he is dating right now. He is really cool and is working hard to stop smoking. We haven't seen the Polish guys either.

I think it would be a really good idea to send something to the Love's. (The family that helped him get his backpack from the train station.) I’ll see if I can get an address and get it to you next week.

That’s pretty cool that Josh got to take Beau out to lunch. I was just thinking the other day how weird it would be if I saw someone from back home. I guess it’s a lot less likely considering I'm a lot further away though. It’s good to hear he is doing well. Let me know if you hear anything else.

I hope everyone has another good week! I love you guys!

Love Elder Karges

No comments: