Wednesday, June 17, 2009

June 15, 2009

Hello!

This week has been pretty crazy and hectic with moves and all. I like my new area so far and new companion. The living arrangements are pretty good. Elder Gasparato and I are the only two that live in our flat, but it is an extension of a member’s home. We have a separate entrance though and don’t usually see them. We are both Zone leaders and we will get a new mission president on the 1st of July.

I think everything is going well with the baptismal dates back in Portsmouth, but we don’t have any right now. We'll have some soon though.

The packer arrived in Portsmouth after I left, but I will get it tomorrow! On my Birthday! Thanks you!

We just found out we need to use the computers in a different place, so I hope I can get back on and write later, but if not... I love you and thank you for all your prayers and birthday wishes.

Love,
Elder Kade Karges

No comments: