Monday, June 29, 2009

June 29, 2009

Happy 4th of JULY!!!

I know it’s pretty early to be saying that, but next time I email it would be after the fact and that wouldn’t make sense. I actually won’t even be emailing next Monday. We have a meeting with the new Mission President, so P-Day will be rescheduled, probably on Tuesday.

Sorry I keep leaving answers out to some of your questions. I’ll try to get them all today... We saw President Swinton for the last time on Friday. We had Temple conference, so we got to go through a session with them and then they spoke to us. It was a really good day. I will really miss them. They have really helped me to grow and become the missionary and even person I am now. We meet President Shamo for the first time on this Saturday (the 4TH!) I’m excited to see what he is like. I have heard good things, but don’t know much, so I’ll tell you more next week. We did go to the conference in London. We had a double mission conference, both us and the London mission. It was really cool to see the North side of London, and the Hide Park chapel. I know I’ve been saying it a lot, but I’ll try to catch up on sending pictures. Last of all I did get my birthday present!! Thank you so much :) I was actually really surprised to see the mini PMG. Thanks again.

We found an internet Cafe to email in and I think my time is almost up. Everything is going pretty well here. Nothing too spectacular has happened. The work is going pretty good, but it’s a little different than I have been used to, so I’m still adjusting. Driving has been fun. I think I learned really fast. I haven’t had any problems. I will be taking my theory (written) test next week and hopefully my practical (driving) test in a month or so.

It’s good to hear that everyone is well. I pray for everyone each night. I love you guys. I’m so grateful for the family I have. You’re amazing!

Love,
Elder Kade Karges

No comments: