Monday, July 27, 2009

July 27, 2009

Hello!

Things are still going well this week. Its only been a few days since my last email, so there's not a whole lot to tell you. Thank you so much for the pictures (the picture of Bekah looks just like Brinton to me! ha-ha)! I saved them to my memory card so I can look at them on my camera.

Our investigators are doing well. We have been finding new ones, but they haven’t been sticking around long. Our focus is on the family and now another Mauritian named Dorella. She is the daughter of the first Mauritian to get baptized in Crawley. We taught her a while back and tried to commit before, but she didn’t accept. After dropping her for a month and coming back she was ready. The only worry we have for the family is that all of them need to come to church this Sunday! Different family members have been sick lately and so some of them have only been once. To be baptized they have to come at least twice. Their date is still good for my hump day on the 8th.

Thank you for Jacob's address and for always letting me know so well how things are going. I love getting Katie's blog too. I hope all is well and will continue to pray for everyone. I love you guys!

Love,
Elder Kade Karges


Elder Gasparato and I in the car with our district leaders, Elders Purser and Church last moves.


Elder Gasparato and I with the plan of salvation poster and scripture chain we made for Dieuma's family


No comments: