Tuesday, December 1, 2009

November 30, 2009

Hello again,

It’s only been a few days, so not a whole lot has changed. I am excited to be hear in Staines, but like going to any new area for the first time, it takes time to get used to. I think things are going well. Staines is a bigger zone than Crawley was and we have some really great missionaries.

Before I forget, yes I got both packages and I will begin opening them tomorrow! And I apologize for forgetting my new address last week, but thank you for updating it.

The flat I am in now is... ok.  The last flat actually got a lot better when we got some portable space heaters. This flat is warm and really is quite good, but we found some mold when we moved some furniture today. Apparently it’s been a problem in the flat for a long time, we just need to stay on top of it and clean!

I heard from Elder Christensen that Valerijus got baptized over the weekend! I was really excited to hear that. He is going to grow quickly in the gospel. We have two baptismal dates here named Paula and Shantal. Paula is really cool and is from Portugal I believe, and Shantal is from Jamaica.

Serving in London is a lot different than anywhere else in the mission. The people are different and the wards are still true, but different ha-ha. I am excited to get to know things better so I can be more effective.

I’m sure I'll have more to share with you next week, but I love you and will continue to pray for you.

Love,
Elder Kade Karges




No comments: