Tuesday, January 19, 2010

December 28, 2009

Happy New Year!

It hasn't been long since our phone call. Thanks for making the previous post on my blog. It's really cool to see pictures of it. I loved talking to you and even hearing you sing! I have had the opportunity myself to do a lot of that lately and have really enjoyed it.

I mentioned in the phone call that even though it was Christmas, we still had some appointments! Parry, the miracle man that called us two weeks ago wanting to be baptized, accepted a baptismal date for January 10th. The miracle got even better over the weekend because he wasn't supposed to be able to come to church, but he sent us a text at 1am Sunday morning saying he wanted to come so he could be baptized sooner! He came to church, loved it and is now preparing to be baptized this Sunday, Jan. 3rd! He truly is a miracle and is so sincere in his desires. There is still a family preparing for the same date, so along with him pray for Balinda, Mary Jane, and Craig.

I never expected Elder Armstrong to call you! Ha-ha. That’s really cool that he did. I really looked up to him as a missionary and still do. Because there are quite a few elders from Arizona, we have all talked about doing different things together when we get back home, so it should be pretty exciting to see what happens.

Well I love you and hope this week is even better than the last!

Love,
Elder Kade Karges





Talk to you Thursday next week! because it’s moves!



No comments: