Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May 18, 2009

Hello Everyone,

This week has gone by really fast, but it’s been pretty good. Nothing too exciting has happened though. We are still teaching Aimee. Actually she has her interview tonight because her baptism is on Friday. We are pretty excited about that. We have a new investigator named Liliana that is really cool. She is from Portugal and knows like 5 languages! She doesn’t have a baptismal date yet, but she will soon. We are seeing her on Tuesday. The first time we taught her we gave her a tour of the church and taught her about Joseph Smith. When we quoted the first vision she said her heart was racing and she recognized it as the spirit.

On Tuesday we had an exchange with the Isle of Wight. One of their investigators needed an interview. It went really well, and he is already baptized, confirmed, and ordained a Priest! It’s amazing how fast that happens. One day they are an average person investigating the church and the next the hold the Priesthood! It was a fun exchange. I drove almost the whole time because I need to learn how. Well, I guess I have learned now, I just need practice. I am going on exchange with them this week. Elder Kreiberg can’t drive because he doesn’t have a license, so I will be driving again. It has been interesting to get used to the opposite side of the road and manual at the same time. I still need to get my British license before my year mark or I won’t be able to drive anymore.

That is way cool that my name is included with your stake. That is really nice of them. I’m glad everything is going well for everyone. Have a great week!

Love,
Elder Kade Karges

No comments: