Monday, April 5, 2010

April 5, 2010



Hello!

I was quite surprised that President (Shamo) called you as well! I talked to him Sunday morning and he said he loved talking to you :) He said he could see how I turned out the way I did. I agreed with him when he said how amazing of a mother and great of a father I had. We'll be going to his house tomorrow for a meeting, so I'll pass on your gratitude.

It has only been a few days, so not a whole lot has changed. One of the biggest events, even for myself,  was reading the article. I actually just saw it for the first time last night and read it just now. It's not exactly what I thought it would be like, but seems quite positive so we are happy. We didn't know it was going to come out so quickly. We found out a day late, so we weren't able to buy a paper. The mission is trying to order some because all of the shops send them back to the distributer. Hopefully we'll get the real thing.

General conference was the other big event. We were able to watch all of the sessions, which was nice. I think I actually liked the Saturday ones the most. Keep praying for Craig who will be confirmed this Sunday and for Belinda's mum, Sheila. We have taught her off and on, but she has been really sick. Last time we saw her, she said she wanted to be baptized before a big operation in July. We are working with the son of a member family named Sam as well. Our main focus is actually on finding some new, solid investigators. That should happen very soon, but many people have been leaving on Easter holiday trips.

I am really excited to get the other pictures of the house. It looks really nice. I do remember seeing it as well before I left. I am happy that everything is working out now. I love you and pray that your move will go well. Happy Easter!

Love,
Elder Kade Karges


No comments: