Thursday, April 29, 2010

April 26, 2010


Hello again!

You are moved in!! That is exciting. I am actually quite surprised that things happened so quick. I almost felt like I was helping you though. A mission flat was closed down so we spent most of our Saturday moving everything out. We had gone to the temple with an investigator, Larisa, in the morning. While there we picked up the mission van and cleared out the Guildford flat with the help of another Elder. It was kind of weird to spend so much time working on that. We got back to the mission office late so we stayed at the Assistants flat and then drove back in the morning. As we finished I realized that you would have been moving things at the same time. Thank you so much for the pictures of the new house! It looks really nice. I am excited to come home to it. I've been trying to send pictures home for the past couple weeks, but keep running out of time. Before I forget, moves is next week, so I won’t be emailing until Thursday and it could be from a new area! This moves was only 5 weeks long so it seems extra short.

Things are going well here. The weather has finally warmed up. We aren’t wearing suit coats anymore, but the evenings can get pretty cool. It seems kind of weird to think that I finished my second English winter already. We have had a few investigators accept baptismal dates, then drop off. Sheila and Danielle are the main ones you could pray for. We are also still working with Larisa. She loved the temple and saw a conference session for church because that is how we see the last session here. She hasn't accepted a baptismal date yet, but hopefully will soon. She is great, she just needs to follow the answers she is getting. Not much else has happened this week. We are looking for new people this week.

Thanks for all that you do. I love you guys. Give Jeff my congratulations! That is so exciting! He is going to be a good missionary. Have a great week and a half!

Love,

Elder Karges















No comments: